We are looking for a multi-skilled designer with a passion for digital design and a strong UX/UI background, from scoping to wireframing, to join our growing team. A designer who can share our passion for great design and be able to work across a range of projects as part of a small team.
About the Role
Your primary role will be to help us to develop our digital products/services, working directly with clients to provide UX/UI solutions, website design and assisting with website development. You will help us interpret and respond to briefs and assist with project proposals. You will also support the design team on a wide range of projects including brand, print and marketing materials.
- Working with our design team to deliver thoughtful and innovative UX solutions for our clients
- Designing wireframes, websites and digital products using Adobe XD
- Working closely with clients during the discovery / design phases of projects
- Helping develop creative responses to tenders and job pitches
- Designing new and updating current promotional materials for our personal projects, websites and social media channels
- Pushing forward the innovative use of relevant tools and technology
- Provide support for the design team on a day to day basis
- Creative thinker – able to generate and develop your own ideas without guidance, but in response to detailed briefsA perfectionist, with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work to tight-deadlines, under pressure, whilst remaining calm and without affecting quality of output
- Team-player with excellent communication skills
- A flexible approach to working and able to manage time and workload independently
- Highly creative with excellent attention to detail
- Confident in using Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign and Adobe XD
- A good understanding of the web development process
- Highly organised, able to prioritise time efficiently
- Be able to design in a range of styles
- Have a passion for new technology and design culture
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- At least 2 years design experience in an in-house design team or design and marketing agency, or 3+ years experience as a freelance designer
What can we offer you?
- Growing company; you’re joining us at the beginning of our journey with an opportunity to be a big part of our future
- Great working conditions with a relaxed and fun atmosphere
- City centre location
- Option to work in our office or use coworking facilities
- Option to work from home on occasion
- Company pension
- Research-led projects: We value research time and you would have access to our massive design library of over 3000 books.
- Variety of work: Get bored easy? You won’t here, our work ranges from print and brand, to web and social. All created in-house.
- Creative freedom: We love ideas and we aren’t afraid to test them. You would be encouraged to research and suggest new ideas.
- Working on growing brands: The chance to work on brands and projects that grow and develop over time.
To apply or for more information: email@example.com